I’ve had my DreamBox for less than two months. Tour it with me, and see how it’s changed the way I do business.
This post contains affiliate links that support the content on TLYCBlog.com. All opinions are my own. Find my Privacy & Disclosures Policy here.
**Keep scrolling to see how you can save $100 off your own DreamBox!**
My Initial Reaction
I shared my initial reaction to my DreamBox in my first video. I was equal parts excited and nervous about completely changing up my craft space. It had been essentially the same for several years and I kind of liked that!
But, as I got more into adding shelves and moving my craft supplies from my messy closet into my beautiful DreamBox, I started to see the vision. Each time I filled a bin or placed a skein of yarn on a hook, I felt better about finally having a place for everything.
My DreamBox Now
I’m just shy of having my DreamBox for two months now. It’s been a process, truly capitalizing on all of the space in here. Even after placing all of the shelves and filling all the bins, I still have space. Can you believe it?!
Everything I need is at my fingertips. I feel so efficient now, since I don’t have to run to different cabinets or root around on the floor of my closet to find something. When I sit at my desk, I can reach pens, scissors, crochet hooks, and books anytime I need to. I get so much more done in my studio because I can focus better when things are organized.
Aside from my actual DreamBox, I also have a short desk and drawer system from Ikea that I’ve used to give me a bit more surface space. I decorated the space with a lamp, a new plant, and some pencil organizers. It feels comfortable, but every item is also functional.
The Best Features of the DreamBox
There’s a lot to love about the DreamBox, but I have to say, my Top 5 Features are:
- 80 Acrylic Totes. The acrylic totes are marvelous! They come in several different sizes to fit everything you need. They are crystal clear so you can see exactly what is inside them. And, they have dividers so you can further customize your storage.
- Personalized Storage. The DreamBox comes as an empty shell and you can customize the configuration that works best for you. I aimed to balance yarn and supply storage while also giving my books a permanent home.
- Folding Doors. My DreamBox has two folding doors with an additional leaf in them. The entire unit is on casters, so I can fold up the doors and tuck away my entire studio if I need to. When it’s closed, the DreamBox looks like a beautiful armoire.
- Adjustable Desk. I get so fatigued if I sit down too long. Thankfully, the DreamBox has a build-in desk that I can easily adjust to standing or sitting height. When I’m standing, I can work at my computer while still accessing all of my supplies if I need to.
- Increased Efficiency. When I think back to how poorly organized my studio was before, I realize how much time I would waste over the course of the day. With my Dreambox, I save so much time and I get a lot more done than I used to. Everything is easy to reach, I can see it on shelves or in clear totes, and I can reorganize whenever I need to.
Getting a DreamBox might be one of the best decisions I’ve ever made for my craft business. Check out how I organized mine in this video:
Interested in your own Dreambox or any of the products available from The Original Scrapbox? Use code “CROCHET” for $100 off your next purchase from The Original Scrapbox website. Browse the shop now!