BIG NEWS: You can now find The Hook Nook notions and crochet hooks on the WeCrochet website! I’ve been a big fan of The Hook Nook’s Jessica Carey since her puff stitch beanie days. Now I get to review some of her very own notions and tools. See what I loved, what I hated, and which product got my first 10 out of 10 hook rating.
*Blog post cover image credit: The Hook Nook
This post contains affiliate links that support the content on TLYCBlog.com. All opinions are my own. Find my Privacy & Disclosures Policy here.
Next to yarn, crochet hooks and notions are my favorite things to collect. My studio is chock full of tapestry needles, stitch markers, and every style of scissors you can imagine. But don’t you worry – I always have room for more!
My friends at WeCrochet just launched the sale of The Hook Nook notions and I’m so excited. As a fellow crocheter, I know Jessica Carey of The Hook Nook has some special treats for us. I reviewed and demonstrated several of the pieces in the collection, including the coveted resin hooks.
Check out my review of The Hook Nook notions & tools here:
- Designer Project Bag: https://shrsl.com/2cnbj
- Rose Button: https://shrsl.com/2cnbn
- Project Labels: https://shrsl.com/2cnbp
- Skein Savers: https://shrsl.com/2cnbs
- Metal Pins: https://shrsl.com/2cnbv
- Regular Hooks: https://shrsl.com/2cnc1
- Jumbo Hooks: https://shrsl.com/2cnc2
- Interchangeable Hook Set: https://shrsl.com/2cnc6
- Notions Kit: https://shrsl.com/2cnby
Shop the full The Hook Nook notions + hooks collection here.
Which of these products would you like to try? Let me know in the comments! 🙂